Alumni Association for Singapore – Annual General Meeting - 23 April 2016, 3pm
The Alumni Association will be having its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 23 April 2016. For alumni members attending, please email the Association Secretary by clicking here.
- Recap of the last 12 months of activities plus financial accounts
- Briefing on the upcoming Alumni Association Membership programme launch
- Proposal to change the existing Alumni Association bank account from Standard Chartered bank to Maybank
Directions to venue
- Head West on Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Take Exit 8 to South Bona Vista Road
- Turn right into Ayer Rajah Avenue
- Turn right onto Ayer Rajah Crescent
- Turn right on the 2nd car park entrance
- Block 71 is on your right
The committee will be looking forward to seeing you and having your support at our Alumni Association AGM on 23 April.